- Library registration is a one-time process, visit the library (between 9am and 8pm) along with your ID card.
- To know the number of documents one can borrow please click here.
- Books can be renewed/re-issued for two more terms provided it’s not reserved by others. During renewals, books are to be shown/presented in the library.
- User will get an email from email@example.com for every issue or return of the book from the Library. Please let us know, in case such email is not received on your registered email id.
- Faculty recommended course books are kept in a separate shelf, as “On Reserve” behind the circulation counter.
- Fines for late returns are charged at the rate of Rs. 10 per day per book.
- In case of loss or damage of the book, the students first need to report to the Library. Finally, they have to replace it with the new book along with the overdue charges (If applicable).
- Reference / Not for Loan books are not to be issued but to be consulted in the library premises. Most of the reference and donated books are kept in the AC 02/2nd-floor library.
- Bags/eatables/beverages (except water) are not allowed inside the library.