Guidelines for Scanning & Photocopying
Scanning or photocopying of complete documents without permission from its stakeholders is a violation of copyright law and therefore forbidden.
- About 10% of the content or up to two chapters is normally accepted for Learning and research purposes.
- Let’s desist from further copying or distributing the copyrighted content to larger groups.
- For regular office papers & correspondences lets go digital and avoid unnecessary photocopying, and save paper.
- Requests for scanning or photocopying full document will be reviewed on case to case basis.
- If needed, such requests are to be authorized by department heads and / or a declaration form to be submitted.
Help us comply with copyright act and IPR issues
Let’s save paper & conserve our environment
Thanks for your
understanding and cooperation